Welcome ...
This blog has been created to allow family and friends to share in and become part of the experience of 'Down at the Farm'.
Enjoy the children, their love for each other and their open hearted wonder and excitement.
Over time you will get to know the farm through their eyes and will see how they spend their day with each other in a very rich, organic way.
Each vignette is a snapshot in time. Follow from one to another, then on to more and you can share in our unfoldment and journey.
Enjoy your visit ...

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Have a little eavesdrop ...

Harvey and Omkara were playing very happily in a bush in the witches garden.

They both climbed 'up high', about my shoulder height.

Harvey calls out, 'Help, help, danella, help!'

I ask as I walk over, 'What's up Harv?' and notice Omkara has climbed down lower.

Harvey calls back fervently, 'I'm stuck, HELP!'

Omkara says, 'I'll help you Harvey.'

Harvey replies, 'No, I'm stuck, I want danella.'

Omkara replies, 'I'll help you Harvey, I can.' and climbs back up to be with him.

Harvey replies, 'No, I'm stuck.' as Omkara settles into to place to help him.

A moments quiet and Omkara says, '...hmm.m.m... ... ...I'm stuck too, help, help!'

... a little while later ...

Omkara and Harvey were having a great time tumbling round in the tan bark, in a moment of their laughter and innocent fun, Harveys hand connected with Omkara's mouth and ... oops ... a blood lip.

Everyone gathered to see what had happened and whether Omkara was ok and to look at the blood, which is always fascinating stuff to see.

Harvey cared to know and make sure Omkara was fine.

We all checked that there was no major damage and then held a tissue to Omkara's lip while it eased off (well more like until Omkara was reassured that it was very minor not major damage ... )

Pepper was earnestly looking on and watching every detail and the minute she was satisfied that there was to be no more blood pipes up with, 'Well Omkara, you just need to eat lots of vegetables now.'

He queried, 'Why..y?'

Her reply,  'To make some new blood grow.'

No comments: