Welcome ...
This blog has been created to allow family and friends to share in and become part of the experience of 'Down at the Farm'.
Enjoy the children, their love for each other and their open hearted wonder and excitement.
Over time you will get to know the farm through their eyes and will see how they spend their day with each other in a very rich, organic way.
Each vignette is a snapshot in time. Follow from one to another, then on to more and you can share in our unfoldment and journey.
Enjoy your visit ...

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Being with friends ...


Frieda and Yoshi were just enjoying being together, both singing ... different songs at once, bouncing lightly on the branch and take a peek at each other from time to time.



Olivia was so proud of being able to feed the horse all on her own.   She kept calling to Frieda, 'You didn't see me.  You didn't see me.'   With Frieda replying with a puzzled look on her face, 'Yes I can.'
Olivia kept telling her, 'You didn't see me.' ... and I filled in the subtext ... 'Frieda Olivia really wants you to see her feed the horse.   She's just telling you missed her doing it.'
Simultaneously Frieda says, 'Oh..h.'  and Olivia does a half chuckle and says, 'Yes, I can by myself.'


No comments: