Welcome ...
This blog has been created to allow family and friends to share in and become part of the experience of 'Down at the Farm'.
Enjoy the children, their love for each other and their open hearted wonder and excitement.
Over time you will get to know the farm through their eyes and will see how they spend their day with each other in a very rich, organic way.
Each vignette is a snapshot in time. Follow from one to another, then on to more and you can share in our unfoldment and journey.
Enjoy your visit ...

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hi Luca ..

Hmm .. well look who's come to join us on thursdays .. it's Luca.


I think it took about five minutes for him to feel right at home with us. 

Knowing Anna helped, so he started the day following in her footsteps ...


Then after milling with the crowd in the mud puddles, Luca was happy to be there with us all ...



Poking around in the dirt was fun ...


I got a feeling things are going to feel good for us all with Luca along to play.

He is already really welcome and has landed in great company ... look forward to sharing more of what unfolds, now that you are in the mix.

The rest of the gang were certainly happy and full of embrace.


Sam and Sonny enjoyed each others company and had fun hanging out under the picnic table ...


Sonny came by for a chat and soon the conversation turned to eyes.   Sonny and I had a chat about what each others eyes looked like.   When Sonny asked if he could see his, it was easy to oblige with a camera in hand ...


Which of course led to more ...

When Alessia said, 'Show me! Where's my eye?'  I obliged once more and showed her ...


Then when things got really up close and personal.  I showed Alessia and said, 'What's this Alessia?'   She looked and pondered and gave a little hmmm .. then in totally animated Alessia Style, she told me with passionate expression, 'It's a forest and ... (looking in a little more deeply) ... it's very, very, dark!'


A while later, she told me a very long and windy story about her grandparents, Nonna and Nonno.   I did my marathon best to understand and when I got lost on the third turn,  I said, 'What's that you're telling me about Nonna and Nonno Alessia? I don't quite understand.'   She sighed at my lack of comprehension and then looked me in the eyes and said, 'danella, Nonna is in love with Nonno.'  

Oh..oh...ohhh ... how sweet. 

I'm sure Roberta and Lou would love to know that Alessia is already telling the world a great love story and it's all about them!


No comments: