Welcome ...
This blog has been created to allow family and friends to share in and become part of the experience of 'Down at the Farm'.
Enjoy the children, their love for each other and their open hearted wonder and excitement.
Over time you will get to know the farm through their eyes and will see how they spend their day with each other in a very rich, organic way.
Each vignette is a snapshot in time. Follow from one to another, then on to more and you can share in our unfoldment and journey.
Enjoy your visit ...

Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Great Thunder Goddess ...

G

Oli was back from Bali so there was lots of catching up to do ... though the only thing Oli wanted us all to know was that he'd been to a wave pool ... which I later found out was in Darwin!




In just over a week, the Oak tree has all greened up and is lookng gorgeous.


K-man with a flower for his mum ... don't think it made it to the end of the day, though boy was the love there when he found it!


Classic Oli ...


Frankies paradise ... lots of green and lots of flowers and no one rushing to do anything other than enjoy them ...


Ella on a mission ... with a hand full of flowers too ...



The gorgeous Oak tree looking mighty like the goddess with her head back and outstretched, heaven bound arms ...

... and there we were at the front gate at the end of the day, snacking and chilling as we waited to greet Kulja, Helene, Elizabeth and Cyrina.  A rumble of thunder callled low and long and all little heads lifted.  One voice piped up and said, 'What's that noise?'  A long still moment later and Kornelius says thoughtfully, 'I think my mums coming.'

As I registered what I'd heard my mind boggled, I looked down though and saw that Kornelius had just noticed Helene's care across the road and was on a totally different wave-length to all the other children who were tuned in to the thunder.  In the moment between what I'd heard and what I saw ... I had a thousand hilarious thoughts run through my mind ... 'Helene the Great Goddess of thunder' soon arrived and it was plain to see that Kornelius had been looking forward to mummy love and smooches ... no thunder at all.

No comments: